Idea: Emu48 under Java (J2ME) - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Idea: Emu48 under Java (J2ME) - Hewlett Packard ; Hi people. Thanks to technology, the new mobile-phones may contain many additional services such as: Gaming, Camera (Photos), Applications, Internet access, Bluetooth/Infrared, Movie Player, Memory expansion and more... My cell is the Sony Ericsson k550i and my latest dream is ...

  1. Idea: Emu48 under Java (J2ME)

    Hi people.

    Thanks to technology, the new mobile-phones may contain many
    additional services such as: Gaming, Camera (Photos), Applications,
    Internet access, Bluetooth/Infrared, Movie Player, Memory expansion
    and more...

    My cell is the Sony Ericsson k550i and my latest dream is running the
    best emulator for HP-Calculators from my mobile. It is possible?.
    The link: http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k550-1840.php
    --> don't contains pen touch :-(

    Reading info about J2ME, NetBeans is the SDK for creating *.jar
    applications.

    Maybe Christoph Giesselink interested on this project?

    Thanks in advance.

    Cheers.
    - Gaak -

  2. Re: Idea: Emu48 under Java (J2ME)

    On Jul 18, 5:51*pm, GaaK wrote:
    > Hi people.
    >
    > Thanks to technology, the new mobile-phones may contain many
    > additional services such as: Gaming, Camera (Photos), Applications,
    > Internet access, Bluetooth/Infrared, Movie Player, Memory expansion
    > and more...
    >
    > My cell is the Sony Ericsson k550i and my latest dream is running the
    > best emulator for HP-Calculators from my mobile. It is possible?.
    > The link:http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k550-1840.php
    > --> don't contains pen touch :-(
    >
    > Reading info about J2ME, NetBeans is the SDK for creating *.jar
    > applications.
    >
    > Maybe Christoph Giesselink interested on this project?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Cheers.
    > - Gaak -

    You may play with this program while you wait. Although not an
    emulation, it's RPN by heart.

    http://midp-calc.sourceforge.net/Calc.html

+ Reply to Thread