OT: Question on SORT on MS Excel - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: Question on SORT on MS Excel - Hewlett Packard ; Hi, Does anyone know how to sort a single column of data in MS Excel, remove all the duplicates and report only unique values ? I mean, similar to combination of SORT and DUP NONE KEYS commands in Suprtool. Thanks ...

  1. OT: Question on SORT on MS Excel

    Hi,

    Does anyone know how to sort a single column of data in MS Excel, remove
    all the duplicates and report only unique values ?

    I mean, similar to combination of SORT and DUP NONE KEYS
    commands in Suprtool.

    Thanks and have a great weekend..

    > Raghu Rao

    This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is prohibited by federal law. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the sender.

  2. Re: Question on SORT on MS Excel

    It involves sorting first then using a unique filter on the sorted column. I
    haven't done it in a while so I don't remember exactly how to do it.
    However, google is your friend.

    CF

  3. Re: Question on SORT on MS Excel

    Thanks a lot.

    I was able to use DATA -> FILTER -> ADVANCE FILTER option in MS Excel
    and was able to get what I was looking for.

    Thanks again for the hint..

    Bye
    Raghu