Charles is right also.

DATA FILTER ADVANCEDFILTER click on UniqueRecordsOnly

Thanks
dp

Charles Finley
Sent by: HP-3000 Systems Discussion
07/18/2008 03:57 PM
Please respond to
Charles Finley

HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [HP3000-L] Question on SORT on MS Excel

It involves sorting first then using a unique filter on the sorted column.
haven't done it in a while so I don't remember exactly how to do it.
However, google is your friend.

CF

Behalf
> Of Rao, Raghu
> Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 3:42 PM
> To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
> Subject: OT: Question on SORT on MS Excel
>
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to sort a single column of data in MS Excel, remove
> all the duplicates and report only unique values ?
>
> I mean, similar to combination of SORT and DUP NONE KEYS
> commands in Suprtool.
>
> Thanks and have a great weekend..
>
> > Raghu Rao

> This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may
> contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from
> disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of

the
> individual or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
> or copying of this communication is prohibited by federal law. If you

have
> received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the
> sender.

> http://www.eset.com

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure. This message is intended only for the
designated recipient(s). It is subject to access, review and disclosure by
the sender's Email System Administrator. If you have received this message
in error, please advise by return e-mail so that our address records can
be corrected and please delete immediately without reading, copying or
forwarding to others. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.
Thank you.