The vendor for SpyGlass/iX is WorkGroupSolutions.com.
A product description is listed on the site.

Thank You

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Taffel [mailtotaffel@IO.COM]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: Terminal snoop tool?

Hello Terry,

I sell the IDent/3000 product, which includes the ability to log all
commands and data typed at any terminal. It also implements a bunch of
other facilities, intended to help sites achieve PCI compliance.

You can download the User Guide from here:
http://home.pacbell.net/ptaffel/User_Guide.pdf

Please contact me directly if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Paul Taffel

At 10:36 AM 2008-07-14, Simpkins, Terry wrote:
>I seem to remember that a few years ago, someone was selling a utility
>for the 3K that would allow you to monitor the I/O to/from a given
>terminal device.
>does anyone else remember or know about such a tool? This would allow
>you to see exactly what was being entered/displayed at a users

terminal.