Thanks Joe.....

If anyone is interested in any of the following, let me know and I will
send the coupons to you directly.....

Check out the great offers*:
10% off regularly priced TVs $999 and up (does not apply to open box,
clearance, and red hot value items)
10% off home audio, Blu-Ray disc players, and headphones (excludes Bose)
10% off any firedogSM service $99 and up
10% of cameras $199 and up and camcorders $499 and up (excludes Sony DSLR
cameras and accessories)
10% any notebook or desktop computers $799 and up, all monitors, and all
projectors
10% off social games and social game accessories
10% off PC accessories, printers $149 and up, and networking $99 and up
(excludes Bose PC speakers and ink)
10% off GPS $299 and up (excludes select Garmin models)

*Some exclusions apply; please be sure to review the coupon flyer for
specifics.

Thanks
dp

07/16/2008 07:09 PM

Dale_Pepoon@CIRCUITCITY.COM
cc

Subject
Re: [HP3000-L] OT PLUG Friends and Family Summer Savings

If you are sending coupons you need to send them to individuals as the
3000-L does not accept attachments

:-)

Joe

>From: Dale Pepoon
>Date: 2008/07/16 Wed PM 03:11:55 EDT
>To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
>Subject: [HP3000-L] OT PLUG Friends and Family Summer Savings

>If you are buying at Circuit City next weekend (Thursday, 7/24 through
>Saturday, 7/26) maybe these coupons will help.
>Print the coupons for in store use or use the Coupon Code at
>circuitcity.com.
>

>Thanks
>dp
>
>Dale Pepoon
>
>============================
>
>The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential

>and protected from disclosure. This message is intended only for the
>designated recipient(s). It is subject to access, review and disclosure

by
>the sender's Email System Administrator. If you have received this

message
>in error, please advise by return e-mail so that our address records can
>be corrected and please delete immediately without reading, copying or
>forwarding to others. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
>distribution is prohibited.
>Thank you.

joseph dolliver
e3k solutions , inc