Re: OT: *Politics and Carly - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: *Politics and Carly - Hewlett Packard ; You are so opinionated. Brian is as good as you can get after Tim. I wish you were on TV so I could turn you OFF. You. You must be the bomb where you come from... Shawn could host a ...

  1. Re: OT: *Politics and Carly

    You are so opinionated. Brian is as good as you can get after Tim.

    I wish you were on TV so I could turn you OFF. You.
    You must be the bomb where you come from...
    Shawn could host a show called "meet depressed"

    >From: Shawn Gordon
    >Date: 2008/07/16 Wed PM 12:54:42 EDT
    >To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    >Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] OT: Politics and Carly

    >I caught part of it, but the guy hosting it now SUCKS and I can
    >hardly watch. She did a good job for the part I saw.
    >
    >At 09:56 AM 7/16/2008, John Lee wrote:
    >>This debate does take us a little bit on topic...did anybody see
    >>Carly on Meet The Press last Sunday? I missed it and am curious as
    >>to how she came across.
    >>
    >>John Lee
    >>

    >>At 01:22 PM 7/16/08 +0100, Robert Mills wrote:
    >>>
    >>>Denys/John,
    >>>
    >>>Why don't you two get together (face to face) and resolve these
    >>>differences between yourselves. If you can not do it verbally then you
    >>>could at least beat the crap out of each other and get it out of your
    >>>systems.
    >>>
    >>>Please do us all a favour and take this type of 'discussion' OT and give
    >>>those who are not interested in it a rest.
    >>>
    >>>regards,
    >>>
    >>>Robert W.Mills
    >>>Business Systems Development Analyst
    >>>Group Information Systems & Technology
    >>>Pinnacle Entertainment
    >>>DDI: +44 (0)20 8309 3604

    joseph dolliver
    e3k solutions , inc
    41630 marie court
    leonardtown, md 20650
    301-475-6985

  2. Re: OT: *Politics and Carly

    At 10:22 AM 7/16/2008, j.dolliver1@verizon.net wrote:
    >You are so opinionated. Brian is as good as you can get after Tim.

    yea, and you have no opinions. If you think Brian is as good as it
    gets, that's just sad.

    >I wish you were on TV so I could turn you OFF. You.
    >You must be the bomb where you come from...
    >Shawn could host a show called "meet depressed"

    No, it's called "Meet Reality", actually I host a radio show once a
    week and it is very popular.

    Regards,

    Shawn Gordon
    President