OT: Politics and Carly - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: Politics and Carly - Hewlett Packard ; I caught part of it, but the guy hosting it now SUCKS and I can hardly watch. She did a good job for the part I saw. At 09:56 AM 7/16/2008, John Lee wrote: >This debate does take us a ...

  1. Re: OT: Politics and Carly

    I caught part of it, but the guy hosting it now SUCKS and I can
    hardly watch. She did a good job for the part I saw.

    At 09:56 AM 7/16/2008, John Lee wrote:
    >This debate does take us a little bit on topic...did anybody see
    >Carly on Meet The Press last Sunday? I missed it and am curious as
    >to how she came across.
    >
    >John Lee
    >

    >At 01:22 PM 7/16/08 +0100, Robert Mills wrote:
    >>
    >>Denys/John,
    >>
    >>Why don't you two get together (face to face) and resolve these
    >>differences between yourselves. If you can not do it verbally then you
    >>could at least beat the crap out of each other and get it out of your
    >>systems.
    >>
    >>Please do us all a favour and take this type of 'discussion' OT and give
    >>those who are not interested in it a rest.
    >>
    >>regards,
    >>
    >>Robert W.Mills
    >>Business Systems Development Analyst
    >>Group Information Systems & Technology
    >>Pinnacle Entertainment
    >>DDI: +44 (0)20 8309 3604

    Regards,

    Shawn Gordon
    President
    theKompany.com
    www.thekompany.com
    www.mindawn.com
    949-713-3276

  2. OT: Politics and Carly

    This debate does take us a little bit on topic...did anybody see Carly on
    Meet The Press last Sunday? I missed it and am curious as to how she came
    across.

    John Lee

    At 01:22 PM 7/16/08 +0100, Robert Mills wrote:

    >Denys/John,
    >
    >Why don't you two get together (face to face) and resolve these
    >differences between yourselves. If you can not do it verbally then you
    >could at least beat the crap out of each other and get it out of your
    >systems.
    >
    >Please do us all a favour and take this type of 'discussion' OT and give
    >those who are not interested in it a rest.
    >
    >regards,
    >
    >Robert W.Mills
    >Business Systems Development Analyst
    >Group Information Systems & Technology