I was just poking fun with you, Denys.

XXXOOOO

-----Original Message-----
From: Denys Beauchemin [mailto:denysb@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:24 PM
To: Ray Shahan; HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
Subject: RE: [HP3000-L] Cannot Purge PRIV mode File Problem

What are you saying here, Ray?

FYI, Brian is a good man and we have corresponded a lot over the years.
I,
like many others here, really wanted to help Brian but felt a little
like
saying, "you brought it on yourself. Don't blame the tools." What I
truly
appreciate about Brian is his persistence and the fact he follows up. I
long ago lost count of threads started by folks who have a problem and
whom
we try to help, but they never come back to tell us the outcome. Brian
is
not one of those and for that reason, I will do what I can to help him
here
along with many others.

Denys