Another one bits the dust - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Another one bits the dust - Hewlett Packard ; Not that many of you will know me, but I have been quietly working with HP3000's since 1978. Quietly, because I didn't get the level of expertise that most of you have. Thoroughly loved the 3K. I will miss it. ...

  1. Another one bits the dust

    Not that many of you will know me, but I have been quietly working with
    HP3000's since 1978. Quietly, because I didn't get the level of expertise that
    most of you have.
    Thoroughly loved the 3K. I will miss it.
    Actually I retired!!

    Gary

  2. Re: Another one bits the dust

    Hi Gary

    So Gary you are saying that your 3k outlasted you? hehehe

    Congrats on Retiring!

    Thanks,
    Art
    Art Bahrs, CISSP