    From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On
    Behalf Of Denys Beauchemin
    Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 6:59 PM
    To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] Cannot Purge PRIV mode File Problem

    Good for you. My guess is the gremlin left for another system or just
    the
    fact you logged off and logged back on did something. Privileged mode
    is
    not something to use lightly. I'm glad you got your PM KSAM file to
    work.

    BTW, the word is "Voila" or in your case, it could have been "hurrah,"
    or
    maybe "Carramba." Since Lord Obama wants us all to speak other
    languages, I
    think we should use more non-English terms, more frequently here. So
    good
    start, Brian.

    Bravo.

    Denys

    PS. Does Java or C count as other languages? What about COBOL, or
    Latin?