Hello...

[sure hope someone here can help...no help whatsoever in HP's official
forum!!!]

On my work machine (PC)...every time I load an SD card in my HP PSC
1610 printer...to transfer digital photos to that PC via HP Director's
'Transfer Images' functionality...I get this;

http://www.moonjams.com/CParsingError_HP.jpg

I normally hit OK...at which time it either transfers for me...or I
get a seconday warning of another sort...for which I also hit OK & it
transfers for me as well...

but this is annoying as all get out; & I'd like to fix it.

Any ideas? (aside from downloading the latest HP Director
driver...which I've done)?

Thanks very much,

mark4man