Klotz Ram Card for 48gx - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Klotz Ram Card for 48gx - Hewlett Packard ; Greetings! A few time ago I bought a Klotz Ram Card (4x128kb RAM for HP48) on ebay, directly from Oliver Klotz but I lost the instruction sheet telling how to intall / remove the ram card, since the card has ...

  1. Klotz Ram Card for 48gx

    Greetings!

    A few time ago I bought a Klotz Ram Card (4x128kb RAM for HP48) on
    ebay, directly from Oliver Klotz but I lost the instruction sheet
    telling how to intall / remove the ram card, since the card has 4
    micro-switches for installing it on slot 1 or slot 2, write
    protection, etc.

    I've already tried to contact Oliver Klotz through ebay, but got no
    answer.

    Does anyone have those instructions?!

    Many thanks.

    Ernesto.

  2. Re: Klotz Ram Card for 48gx

    Already got the instructions sheet!

    Thanks to Ed and Oliver!!

    If anyone need a copy, just send me a message.

    Ernesto.

+ Reply to Thread