Hello Terry,

I sell the IDent/3000 product, which includes the ability to log all commands
and data typed at any terminal. It also implements a bunch of other
facilities,
intended to help sites achieve PCI compliance.

You can download the User Guide from here:
http://home.pacbell.net/ptaffel/User_Guide.pdf

Please contact me directly if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Paul Taffel