Multifuncional Printer Windows 98 - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Multifuncional Printer Windows 98 - Hewlett Packard ; Hi ! Does anyone knows if there existe a multifuncional printer (scanner, copier, printer) tha works in windows 98 ? Thanks....

  1. Multifuncional Printer Windows 98

    Hi !
    Does anyone knows if there existe a multifuncional printer (scanner, copier,
    printer) tha works in windows 98 ?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Multifuncional Printer Windows 98

    I used to have a PSC500 that worked fine in Win 98.

    "Avelino Tavares" wrote:

    >Hi !
    >Does anyone knows if there existe a multifuncional printer (scanner, copier,
    >printer) tha works in windows 98 ?
    >
    >Thanks.

  3. Re: Multifuncional Printer Windows 98

    While there may be one, I could not find one at Newegg or Tiger that
    supported anything older than Windows 2000. So, your options appear to be:
    1. Find a used MFC that does support Win 98 (My old HP Officejet V40 did,
    but make sure the driver CD is with it since HP stopped providing driver
    downloads for Win 98 last year). Or . . .
    2. Upgrade to a more modern OS.

    HH

    "Avelino Tavares" wrote in message
    > Hi !
    > Does anyone knows if there existe a multifuncional printer (scanner,
    > copier, printer) tha works in windows 98 ?
    >
    > Thanks.

  4. Re: Multifuncional Printer Windows 98

    I seriously doubt that you will find a NEW multifunctional printer from any
    printer manufacturer with full support for Windows 98. As useful as Windows 98
    is and was, it is time to retire systems with Windows 98, or upgrade them to
    Windows 2000/XP if at all practical.

    The other possibility is to acquire a USED multifunctional printer with full
    support for Windows 98. I cannot recommend this, simply because most
    multifunctional printers are not constructed very well and a used one may not
    prove reliable... Ben Myers

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:33:15 +0100, "Avelino Tavares"
    wrote:

    >Hi !
    >Does anyone knows if there existe a multifuncional printer (scanner, copier,
    >printer) tha works in windows 98 ?
    >
    >Thanks.

  5. Re: Multifuncional Printer Windows 98

    On Jul 11, 9:33 am, "Avelino Tavares" wrote:
    > Hi !
    > Does anyone knows if there existe a multifuncional printer (scanner, copier,
    > printer) tha works in windows 98 ?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Philips MF Jet 440 but be warned the cost a fortune to run.

    You are better off upgrading if you can.

+ Reply to Thread