Re: Move group to user volume set.. - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Move group to user volume set.. - Hewlett Packard ; Move it to user volume set where I just added 2 additional drives....and have over 50% free space.... -----Original Message----- From: Joshua Johnson [mailto:joshua.johnson999@GMAIL.COM] Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 4:08 PM To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] Move group to user ...

  1. Re: Move group to user volume set..

    Move it to user volume set where I just added 2 additional drives....and
    have over 50% free space....

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Joshua Johnson [mailto:joshua.johnson999@GMAIL.COM]
    Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 4:08 PM
    To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] Move group to user volume set..

    Kim,

    ***** SNIP ****
    So.... It has no data in it.... So no one can access anything...

    What gives ?

    GROUP: Y070331.ANTL

    DISC SPACE: 14901312(SECTORS) PASSWORD: **
    CPU TIME : 0(SECONDS) SECURITY--READ : AC
    CONNECT TIME: 0(MINUTES) WRITE : AC
    DISC LIMIT: UNLIMITED APPEND : AC
    CPU LIMIT : UNLIMITED LOCK : AC
    CONNECT LIMIT: UNLIMITED EXECUTE : AC
    PRIV VOL : NO SAVE : AC
    FILE UFID: $056C0002 $1A4C8E01 $000147D8 $34833093 $01DEBF34
    MOUNT REF CNT: n/a
    HOME VOL SET : MPEXL_SYSTEM_VOLUME_SET
    CAP: BA,IA
    ********************
    GROUP: Y07EOY.ANTL

    :altgroup y070331;homevs=user_volume_set
    In use. Can't be purged. (CIERR 916)
    :

    According to your listing it has 14901312 sectors in it. Checked for HFS
    directories/files below the group. You could run FSCheck to see if there is
    something wrong with the directory. If you are sure there is no data below
    the group you could try purgegroup then newgroup to re-create the group. You
    need to do it twice to get it on a private volume ONVS and HOMEVS options.

    Josh