Easy & practical Keyman assignments - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Easy & practical Keyman assignments - Hewlett Packard ; I was playing with my hp 50G and wrote these little routines to change the angle unit, coordinate system and numeric base, as well as changing the header lines in the screen. These need the excellent Keyman library installed in ...

  1. Easy & practical Keyman assignments

    I was playing with my hp 50G and wrote these little routines to change
    the angle unit, coordinate system and numeric base, as well as
    changing the header lines in the screen. These need the excellent
    Keyman library installed in order to assign them to the suggested
    keys.

    For [Right Shift HOLD][3]:
    \<< { OCT BIN HEX DEC } { -11 -12 } FS? OBJ\-> * + 1 + GET EVAL
    \>>

    For [Left Shift HOLD][8]
    \<< { RAD GRAD DEG } { -17 -18 } FS? OBJ\-> * + 1 + GET EVAL
    \>>

    For [Right Shift HOLD][8]
    \<< { NOVAL CYLIN SPHERE RECT } { -15 -16 } FS? OBJ\-> * + 1 + GET
    EVAL
    \>>

    and for [Right Shift HOLD][Up Arrow]
    \<< HEADER\-> DUP
    \<< 1 -
    \>>
    \<< 2 +
    \>> IFTE \->HEADER
    \>>

    Those are sugested keys, the labels help to remember in some of them.

  2. Re: Easy & practical Keyman assignments

    On Jul 6, 2:31*pm, Toby wrote:
    > I was playing with my hp 50G and wrote these little routines to change
    > the angle unit, coordinate system and numeric base, as well as
    > changing the header lines in the screen. *These need the excellent
    > Keyman library installed in order to assign them to the suggested
    > keys.
    >
    > For [Right Shift HOLD][3]:
    > \<< { OCT BIN HEX DEC } { -11 -12 } FS? OBJ\-> * + 1 + GET EVAL
    > \>>
    >
    > For [Left Shift HOLD][8]
    > \<< { RAD GRAD DEG } { -17 -18 } FS? OBJ\-> * + 1 + GET EVAL
    > \>>
    >
    > For [Right Shift HOLD][8]
    > \<< { NOVAL CYLIN SPHERE RECT } { -15 -16 } FS? OBJ\-> * + 1 + GET
    > EVAL
    > \>>
    >
    > and for [Right Shift HOLD][Up Arrow]
    > \<< HEADER\-> DUP
    > * \<< 1 -
    > * \>>
    > * \<< 2 +
    > * \>> IFTE \->HEADER
    > \>>
    >
    > Those are sugested keys, the labels help to remember in some of them.

    I personally use the OT49+ suggested assignments for my mode changing
    presses:
    "Just assign <> with a TakeOver on top
    to the dispensable leftshift-hold pi, say."

    And I put ~Base on rightshift-hold BASE button as suggested.

    I believe those are the only OT49+ functions I chose to bind, as the
    others I would not use enough.

    I used the "LS_(LEFT) PAINT" binding of KeyMan's More section,
    as well as the "o RIGHT OVER" from that same section. I think I may
    have a few other bindings, but I can't remember what they are off the
    top of my head, and my calculator forgot to come on vacation with me.

+ Reply to Thread