OT: Re: Gas and The 4th of July - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: Re: Gas and The 4th of July - Hewlett Packard ; Many apologies, I have just realised that I contributed to an Off Topic thread and forgot the required "OT:" as a prefix to the Subject line. May my punishment be not too severe as I turned myself in on my ...

  1. OT: Re: Gas and The 4th of July

    Many apologies, I have just realised that I contributed to an Off Topic
    thread and forgot the required "OT:" as a prefix to the Subject line.

    May my punishment be not too severe as I turned myself in on my own accord.
    )

    Cheers,

    John Dunlop

  2. Re: OT: Re: Gas and The 4th of July

    No problem John. :-)

    If I can paraphrase a quote from Churchill -

    "You can count on the Americans to do the right thing; after they have
    exhausted all other possibilities."

    Cheers from the US!

    mc

    Madison, Wisconsin, USA