HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU - Hewlett Packard ; Quoting Peter M. Eggers: So Peter, something tells me you're an optimist, yes? (Tongue firmly in cheek, of course....) * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *...

  1. HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

    Quoting Peter M. Eggers:

    <...snip... no, on second thought I don't think I will... >

  2. Re: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

    On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:03 PM, Matthew Perdue wrote:
    > Quoting Peter M. Eggers:
    >
    > <...snip... no, on second thought I don't think I will... >
    >
    > So Peter, something tells me you're an optimist, yes?
    >
    > (Tongue firmly in cheek, of course....)

    I try, but my fellow humans keep showing me the error of my ways!!!

    Pete