where can I find programms to install to my calculator?? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on where can I find programms to install to my calculator?? - Hewlett Packard ; goodmorning everyone! I have a hp48gII and I would like to know from where do you download your programms.. I have found the site http://www.hpcalc.org/ and have downloaded a couple of programmas from there.. But for the time I am ...

  1. where can I find programms to install to my calculator??

    goodmorning everyone!

    I have a hp48gII and I would like to know from where do you download
    your programms..
    I have found the site http://www.hpcalc.org/
    and have downloaded a couple of programmas from there..
    But for the time I am looking for a programm that calculates the routh
    table and I can;t find one..
    anyway, any other usefull sites with programms or other related
    stuff(fonts etc) are very welcome

    thanks
    giorgos

  2. Re: where can I find programms to install to my calculator??

    On Jul 4, 6:12*am, georgeange...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > goodmorning everyone!
    >
    > I have a hp48gII and I would like to know from where do you download
    > your programms..
    > But for the time I am looking for a programm that calculates the routh
    > table and I can;t find one..

    I found this in seconds: http://www.hpcalc.org/search.php?query=routh+tables

    Use hpcalc's search function; that's what it's there for.

    The 48GII has the worst name HP could come up with - it's no relation
    to the HP48. It's a subset of the HP49/50, so all libraries and SysRPL
    programs must be for the 49/50, not the 48. UserRPL programs will
    probably be okay.

    Bill

  3. Re: where can I find programms to install to my calculator??

    On Jul 4, 8:12 pm, georgeange...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > goodmorning everyone!
    >
    > I have a hp48gII and I would like to know from where do you download
    > your programms..
    > I have found the sitehttp://www.hpcalc.org/
    > and have downloaded a couple of programmas from there..
    > But for the time I am looking for a programm that calculates the routh
    > table and I can;t find one..
    > anyway, any other usefull sites with programms or other related
    > stuff(fonts etc) are very welcome
    >
    > thanks
    > giorgos

    alternatively (to what Bill said) you could get familiar with the
    calculator by reading it's manual and write them programs yourself
    cheers,
    reth

+ Reply to Thread