Claim Check working with Amisys on N-Class server - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Claim Check working with Amisys on N-Class server - Hewlett Packard ; Are there any Amisys folks out there that are running Claim Check from McKesson on an N-Class server? We currently are running Amisys version 11 on our 997/800 server but looking to moving to an N-Class server for the short ...

  1. Claim Check working with Amisys on N-Class server

    Are there any Amisys folks out there that are running Claim Check from
    McKesson on an N-Class server? We currently are running Amisys version 11
    on our 997/800 server but looking to moving to an N-Class server for the
    short term.

    I appreciate any input on this.

    Thanks,
    Robin

  2. Re: Claim Check working with Amisys on N-Class server

    A year ago I set up Claim Check for an N-Class I cannot remember the
    version. Then I migrated the AMISYS system to an off site product,
    where you send the data to a remote location, flag the stuff and unflag
    it when it comes back.

    I am no longer at that site.

    Claim Check was nice because of the integration in AMISYS.

    You should not have issues going to an N-CLASS, however I was on an
    N-Class when I upgraded to the latest version.

    Kent Wallace