For Sale: HP-50G and Science & Engineering Mathematics with theHP49G- Volume1 - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on For Sale: HP-50G and Science & Engineering Mathematics with theHP49G- Volume1 - Hewlett Packard ; The calculator was bought new from Amazon, and has been used for less than 3 hours. The books is brand new -I've only flipped thru the pages once. No marks, no highlights. There is nothing wrong with the calculator- I'd ...

  1. For Sale: HP-50G and Science & Engineering Mathematics with theHP49G- Volume1

    The calculator was bought new from Amazon, and has been used for less
    than 3 hours. The books is brand new -I've only flipped thru the pages
    once. No
    marks, no highlights.

    There is nothing wrong with the calculator- I'd rather just use my 15-

    $100 for both -Plus shipping (buy pays shipping/insurance)
    I will only ship to address in the USA. ( I will ship from zip code
    94538)

    Email off-list if interested.

  2. Re: For Sale: HP-50G and Science & Engineering Mathematics with theHP49G- Volume1- SOLD no further replies are necessary

    SOLD no further replies are necessary

    Thanks everyone who replied!

    On Jul 1, 1:25 pm, cappy2112 wrote:
    > The calculator was bought new from Amazon, and has been used for less
    > than 3 hours. The books is brand new -I've only flipped thru the pages
    > once. No
    > marks, no highlights.
    >
    > There is nothing wrong with the calculator- I'd rather just use my 15-
    >
    > $100 for both -Plus shipping (buy pays shipping/insurance)
    > I will only ship to address in the USA. ( I will ship from zip code
    > 94538)
    >
    > Email off-list if interested.

+ Reply to Thread