Re: Unix Question (Is that on topic or Off?) - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Unix Question (Is that on topic or Off?) - Hewlett Packard ; cfg2html. See http://www.cfg2html.com . Steve -----Original Message----- From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On Behalf Of Bahrs, Art Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 8:14 AM To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU Subject: [HP3000-L] Unix Question (Is that on topic or Off?) Hi All Ok... I ...

  1. Re: Unix Question (Is that on topic or Off?)

    cfg2html.

    See http://www.cfg2html.com.

    Steve

    -----Original Message-----
    From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On Behalf
    Of Bahrs, Art
    Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 8:14 AM
    To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    Subject: [HP3000-L] Unix Question (Is that on topic or Off?)

    Hi All
    Ok... I have 7 RedHat Linux Boxes (Yes, count them 7 ... all mine to
    make do as I please hehehehe)

    I want to create a "configuration documentation record" of these
    boxes... any recommendations of scripts that do this? Programs (note:
    need to be free and usable by a Linux Wimp)

    Art "command line is like MPE... sorta..." Bahrs
    Art Bahrs, CISSP
    Security Engineer
    Providence Health & Services
    Arthur.Bahrs@Providence.org
    Phone: 503-216-2722

    DISCLAIMER:
    This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
    under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified
    that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or
    any information contained in the message. If you have received this message
    in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete
    this message.

  2. Re: Unix Question (Is that on topic or Off?)

    Hi Steve
    Thanks for the lead will track that one down... James also
    recommended something that is really good...

    P.S. did the "[HP3000-L] in the subject line go away?

    Thanks,
    Art
    Art Bahrs, CISSP
    Security Engineer
    Providence Health & Services
    Arthur.Bahrs@Providence.org
    Ok... I have 7 RedHat Linux Boxes (Yes, count them 7 ... all mine to
    make do as I please hehehehe)

    I want to create a "configuration documentation record" of these
    boxes... any recommendations of scripts that do this? Programs (note:
    need to be free and usable by a Linux Wimp)

    Art "command line is like MPE... sorta..." Bahrs Art Bahrs, CISSP
    Security Engineer Providence Health & Services
    Arthur.Bahrs@Providence.org
    Phone: 503-216-2722

    DISCLAIMER:
    This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may
    contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
    disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are