They are also prohibited due to being of Soviet manufacture,
at least this was the case when I was researching this matter.

The AKS, though is a nearly identical copy of the AK-47, and
is of Finnish manufacture, legal as a semi-auto...

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:50:04 -0500, Denys Beauchemin

>I seriously doubt your nephew used the word "clip." These are called
>BTW, you cannot legally get an AK-47 is this country; it is a true assault
>rifle, which means it can be fired in full automatic mode.
>Thanks your nephew for me and I wish him well.

* etc., please visit *