SysRPL plotting - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on SysRPL plotting - Hewlett Packard ; I'm having difficulty getting the expected results when using the command DRAWLINE#3. Ok, to start I create a blank graph grob with BINT131 BINT80 MAKEPICT# then I have a DO LOOP that generates the 2 pairs of coordinates #x1 #y1 ...

  1. SysRPL plotting

    I'm having difficulty getting the expected results when using the
    command DRAWLINE#3. Ok, to start I create a blank graph grob with
    BINT131 BINT80 MAKEPICT#
    then I have a DO LOOP that generates the 2 pairs of coordinates #x1
    #y1 #x2 #y2 after which I call the command DRAWLINE#3, however when I
    call GBUFF I get a blank grob, what am I missing?

    Jacob

  2. Re: SysRPL plotting

    "Jacob Wall" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I'm having difficulty getting the expected results when using the
    > command DRAWLINE#3. Ok, to start I create a blank graph grob with
    > BINT131 BINT80 MAKEPICT#
    > then I have a DO LOOP that generates the 2 pairs of coordinates #x1
    > #y1 #x2 #y2 after which I call the command DRAWLINE#3, however when I
    > call GBUFF I get a blank grob, what am I missing?
    >
    > Jacob

    Are you sure you're using BINTs as parameters for DRAWLINE#3 ?

    Also note that the BINTs are absolute pixel coordinates
    from the upper left corner of the GROB,
    not relative coordinates as the HXS strings
    in the User plot parameters list.

    HTH

    Raymond

  3. Re: SysRPL plotting

    On Jun 30, 12:34*am, "Raymond Del Tondo" wrote:
    > "Jacob Wall" schrieb im Newsbeitragnews:2118d496-d2ee-4a1e-9f53-6b08d2997e11@l28g2000prd.googlegroups.com...> I'm having difficulty getting the expected results when using the
    > > command DRAWLINE#3. *Ok, to start I create a blank graph grob with
    > > BINT131 BINT80 MAKEPICT#
    > > then I have a DO LOOP that generates the 2 pairs of coordinates #x1
    > > #y1 #x2 #y2 after which I call the command DRAWLINE#3, however when I
    > > call GBUFF I get a blank grob, what am I missing?

    > > Jacob

    > Are you sure you're using BINTs as parameters for DRAWLINE#3 ?
    >
    > Also note that the BINTs are absolute pixel coordinates
    > from the upper left corner of the GROB,
    > not relative coordinates as the HXS strings
    > in the User plot parameters list.
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > Raymond

    Ok, that makes sense, I was using relative coordinates and used xCENTR
    (PTR 2F0AF) and PUTSCALE to prepare the parameters, thinking that it
    would work the same way as the User plot command. I see now that my
    approach will have to change. Thank you Raymond.

    Jacob

  4. Re: SysRPL plotting

    On 30 jun, 21:12, Jacob Wall wrote:
    > On Jun 30, 12:34*am, "Raymond Del Tondo" wrote:
    >

    > > "Jacob Wall" schrieb im Newsbeitragnews:2118d496-d2ee-4a1e-9f53-6b08d2997e11@l28g2000prd.googlegroups.com...> I'm having difficulty getting the expected results when using the
    > > > command DRAWLINE#3. *Ok, to start I create a blank graph grob with
    > > > BINT131 BINT80 MAKEPICT#
    > > > then I have a DO LOOP that generates the 2 pairs of coordinates #x1
    > > > #y1 #x2 #y2 after which I call the command DRAWLINE#3, however when I
    > > > call GBUFF I get a blank grob, what am I missing?

    > > > Jacob

    > > Are you sure you're using BINTs as parameters for DRAWLINE#3 ?

    > > Also note that the BINTs are absolute pixel coordinates
    > > from the upper left corner of the GROB,
    > > not relative coordinates as the HXS strings
    > > in the User plot parameters list.

    > > HTH

    > > Raymond

    > Ok, that makes sense, I was using relative coordinates and used xCENTR
    > (PTR 2F0AF) and PUTSCALE to prepare the parameters, thinking that it
    > would work the same way as the User plot command. *I see now that my
    > approach will have to change. *Thank you Raymond.
    >
    > Jacob- Ocultar texto entre aspas -
    >
    > - Mostrar texto entre aspas -

    I'm interested in manipulating graphic objects in my 50g, but I'm
    having a hard time with the advanced user's manual provided at hp.com/
    calculators. Could anyone indicate a cool tutorial?

    Daniel.

  5. Re: SysRPL plotting

    > Could anyone indicate a cool tutorial?
    >
    > Daniel.

    Have you seeing Open Fire image management program ?
    You should ! Take a look ! Nice demos ! Nicer program !
    But still donīt know if is this what you are looking for.

    http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~manjo/openfire/news.html

    Daniel
    (tocayo in Spanish)

+ Reply to Thread