FEM49 for HP49+ and HP50 with TURBO - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on FEM49 for HP49+ and HP50 with TURBO - Hewlett Packard ; Hello, Just received my new HP50g and made a small update to the FEM49 program, now the FAST option is enabled again, overclocking the calc to 203 MHz. Want a copy? Send me an e-mail (see the manual at www.hpcalc.org ...

  1. FEM49 for HP49+ and HP50 with TURBO

    Hello,

    Just received my new HP50g and made a small update to the FEM49
    program, now the FAST option is enabled again, overclocking the calc
    to 203 MHz.

    Want a copy? Send me an e-mail (see the manual at www.hpcalc.org for
    my current e-mail address).

    If I like the calc I may upgrade some plot routines to make use of the
    bigger display.

    Caspar

  2. FEM48/49 v5.3 SR5 released

    FEM48/49 v5.3 SR5 will be released to hpcalc.org and should show up on
    the next update

    changes are:
    - modified to use larger screen of HP49+ and HP50
    - enabled FAST option for HP49+ and HP50, overclocking CPU to 203 MHz

    For HP48 and HP49 no changes.

    If you do not want to wait for hpcalc.org drop me an e-mail.

    Caspar

  3. Re: FEM48/49 v5.3 SR6 released

    And alas I have to release SR6 shortly after SR5. SR6 fixes a newly
    introduced (with SR5) and minor bug in the SPLOT routine of the HP49+
    and HP50 library: Node and Member numbers were not plotted on correct
    height at lowest pixel rows of display.
    SR6 will be on hpcalc.org at next update.

    Caspar

  4. Re: FEM48/49 v5.3 SR6 released

    i have a question about the "Fast" routine option.

    i am making a program for structural analisys, for find the stiffnes
    matrix.

    This matrix operation take long time to run (the program is writed on
    SysRPL), specificly the evaluation of a symbolic matrix with bangarry
    command take about 15seconds to run.

    I think in use the Fast option, but i dont have the "code" for
    overclock the 50g.

    In the hpcalc.org exist a program to overclock 49g+,i used OK in my
    old 49g+ but dont work in the new 50g.

    If someone of you can tellme how overclock the 50g... please..or if
    you know how evaluate matrix more faster with SysRPL (i think to make
    a sysrpl routine to evaluate element by element).

    Thanx to all!!

    pd: sorry my english, i working in this!

+ Reply to Thread