Re: OT: Boy, this list has been quiet? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: Boy, this list has been quiet? - Hewlett Packard ; --- On Tue, 6/10/08, I wrote: > I like your idea - basically eliminating professional > politicians. What about term limits?Craig replied: Senator Kennedy is the poster child for term limits. -----I thought that slot would be held by Sen. ...

  1. Re: OT: Boy, this list has been quiet?

    --- On Tue, 6/10/08, I wrote:

    > I like your idea - basically eliminating professional
    > politicians. What about term limits?Craig replied:

    Senator Kennedy is the poster child for term limits.
    -----I thought that slot would be held by Sen. Robert C. Byrd, D. West
    Virginia.

  2. Re: OT: Boy, this list has been quiet?

    --- On Wed, 6/11/08, Matthew Perdue wrote:

    > > I like your idea - basically eliminating professional
    > > politicians. What about term limits?Craig replied:

    > Senator Kennedy is the poster child for term limits.
    > -----I thought that slot would be held by Sen. Robert C.
    > Byrd, D. West
    > Virginia.

    Ok, I'll give you that. How about we settle on the entire class of 07?

    -Craig