showme date differenet from 'date' posix output - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on showme date differenet from 'date' posix output - Hewlett Packard ; Well, its been done before, but I cant find it.. date shows 1970, but mpe is ok, tz is ok...but C calls to date and time gets posix values?? attempting to use date to set posix gives 'no permission' msg. ...

  1. showme date differenet from 'date' posix output

    Well, its been done before, but I cant find it..
    date shows 1970, but mpe is ok, tz is ok...but C calls to date and time gets posix values??

    attempting to use date to set posix gives 'no permission' msg.

    thanks

    jp

  2. Re: showme date differenet from 'date' posix output

    Here is what I see along the way..now 8 minutes out in time?????

    :setclock date=06/11/2008;time=12:50:00;now
    :sm
    USER: #S225,MANAGER.SYS,PUB (NOT IN BREAK)
    RELEASE: C.75.00 MPE/iX HP31900 C.45.05 USER VERSION: C.75.00
    CURRENT: WED, JUN 11, 2008, 12:50 PM
    LOGON: WED, JUN 11, 2008, 12:29 PM
    CPU SECONDS: 2 CONNECT MINUTES: 21
    $STDIN LDEV: 23 $STDLIST LDEV: 23