Xlib error running HPtide - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Xlib error running HPtide - Hewlett Packard ; Hello ! Last weekend I was running the HPTide program on my HP49g+ and HP50g and in both got the same error: "XLIB 2514 45: Error: Incorrect Date" Does anyone knows why is this error occurring ? The program comes ...

  1. Xlib error running HPtide

    Hello !

    Last weekend I was running the HPTide program on my HP49g+ and HP50g
    and in both got the same error:

    "XLIB 2514 45: Error: Incorrect Date"

    Does anyone knows why is this error occurring ? The program comes
    from HPCALC.ORG and is in C, I am not a C programer so, going to need
    some help.

    Daniel.

  2. Re: Xlib error running HPtide

    Hello,

    > "XLIB 2514 45: Error: Incorrect Date"

    this is just a wrong check inside of HPtide and does not mean that an
    external lib is missing. Set the flag for the appropiate date
    (European/US format) and retry.

    Best wishes,
    Andreas

  3. Re: Xlib error running HPtide

    > Best wishes,
    > Andreas

    I clear Flag 42 and work fine ! Thank you very much !

    Daniel.

+ Reply to Thread