how can i copy stuff from my note pad to my calculator - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on how can i copy stuff from my note pad to my calculator - Hewlett Packard ; I just bought this hp50g and i have no idea how to work this but I NEED HELP. All i want to do is to record some stuff from my note pad into my calculator and also please tell me ...

  1. how can i copy stuff from my note pad to my calculator

    I just bought this hp50g and i have no idea how to work this but I
    NEED HELP. All i want to do is to record some stuff from my note pad
    into my calculator and also please tell me how I can recall that again
    on my calculator.

  2. Re: how can i copy stuff from my note pad to my calculator

    Basically -you're trying to cheat on exams :-)

    well :
    you write your text in notepad, copy to SD card
    (text file will be presented as string by default)

    the easiest way is to leave it on SD and use filer,
    to select it and press RCL (or VIEW)

    wrote in message
    >I just bought this hp50g and i have no idea how to work this but I
    > NEED HELP. All i want to do is to record some stuff from my note pad
    > into my calculator and also please tell me how I can recall that again
    > on my calculator.

  3. Re: how can i copy stuff from my note pad to my calculator

    On May 15, 3:17 pm, dk.xro...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I just bought this hp50g and i have no idea how to work this but I
    > NEED HELP. All i want to do is to record some stuff from my note pad
    > into my calculator and also please tell me how I can recall that again
    > on my calculator.

    You can get the manuals from here:

    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...riesId=3235173

    If you're in a hurry (from page 3141) flip your 50g over, hold 0
    and ., and the LCD will scan in your notes. :-)

  4. Re: how can i copy stuff from my note pad to my calculator

    On 15 mayo, 15:17, dk.xro...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I just bought this hp50g and i have no idea how to work this but I
    > NEED HELP. All i want to do is to record some stuff from my note pad
    > into my calculator and also please tell me how I can recall that again
    > on my calculator.

    I use the old Scribe Lib, to do so. You just have to make a .df (Data
    File) file with the document you want to, and Scribe will show you it,
    in a very nice way !.

    A good explanatory discution on this library could be find here:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....fbee662f5c3fc1

+ Reply to Thread