does anyone know a quick way to crash the 3k? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on does anyone know a quick way to crash the 3k? - Hewlett Packard ; I need to test dump to disk, I used to be able to crash a 3000 without trying... now when I need to, I can't remember.... Any suggestions? -Craig * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * ...

  1. does anyone know a quick way to crash the 3k?

    I need to test dump to disk,

    I used to be able to crash a 3000 without trying...

    now when I need to, I can't remember....

    Any suggestions?

    -Craig

  2. Re: does anyone know a quick way to crash the 3k?

    On 15 May, 20:30, Craig Lalley wrote:
    > I need to test dump to disk,
    >
    > * I used to be able to crash a 3000 without trying...
    >
    > * now when I need to, I can't remember....
    >
    > * Any suggestions?
    >
    > * -Craig

    > * etc., please visithttp://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html*

    Hi Craig
    nip into debug
    set suddendeath to I think it was 1,
    then voila.
    Someone on here will remember better than I

    There was a more civilised way, but I cant remeber what you called
    from Debug

+ Reply to Thread