Re: CSL Catalog Available - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: CSL Catalog Available - Hewlett Packard ; Hello. Can somebody explain how this works. I went there and don't see how you can login. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks, Tony * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit ...

  1. Re: CSL Catalog Available

    Hello.

    Can somebody explain how this works. I went there and don't see how you
    can login.

    Thanks,
    Tony

  2. Re: CSL Catalog Available

    Open up the IP address with Telnet and issue the HELLO USER.CSLXL
    command.

    Minisoft or Reflection software would be required for downloading.

    Any other terminal emulator will let you just look.

    HP emulation required.

    Tracy Johnson
    Measurement Specialties Inc.
    BT