Ideal Computer Services continues to provide hardware support
for all HP3000 systems and partners with Allegro to provide software
support.
We do not have planned "EOL" dates and we have no parts problem.
Ideal also provides disaster recovery services for MPE/iX systems.

Bob J. -- Ideal Computer Services
http://www.icsgroup.net