A400-100-110 - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on A400-100-110 - Hewlett Packard ; I am wondering if there is a market for a nice little system. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks joseph dolliver e3k solutions , inc 41630 marie court leonardtown, md 20650 301-475-6985 * To join/leave the list, ...

  1. A400-100-110

    I am wondering if there is a market for a nice little system.

    Please let me know if anyone is interested.

    Thanks

    joseph dolliver
    e3k solutions , inc
    41630 marie court
    leonardtown, md 20650
    301-475-6985

  2. haunted 3000

    HP3000 ghost story...

    http://www.ourstrangeworld.net/?p=8672#more-8672

    Ed

  3. Re: haunted 3000

    Ed King wrote: HP3000 ghost story...

    http://www.ourstrangeworld.net/?p=8672#more-8672

    Ed,

    Great story, I would love to know who the author is.

    -Craig

  4. Re: haunted 3000

    Reminds me of when newbie operators left reel-to-reel covers loosely on
    top of tape drives, when the plastic covers straightened out and flipped
    to the floor we'd tell them there was a ghost in the computer room.