Re: OT: A sad event for Texas and the U.S. - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: A sad event for Texas and the U.S. - Hewlett Packard ; Let me congratulate Ray and Paul for two consecutive well-reasoned and reasonable posts. Wirt Atmar * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *...

  1. Re: OT: A sad event for Texas and the U.S.

    Let me congratulate Ray and Paul for two consecutive well-reasoned and
    reasonable posts.

    Wirt Atmar

  2. OT: A sad event for Texas and the U.S.

    Wirt Atmar wrote:
    Let me congratulate Ray and Paul for two consecutive well-reasoned and
    reasonable posts.

    That's my problem, I expected a well-reasoned and resonable response from the Judge.

    -Craig