    From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On
    Behalf Of John Hurt
    Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:28 PM
    To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] OT: A sad event for Texas and the U.S.

    just think...today no 11 year old girl was hauled off to a so called
    church
    chapel and offered up by her mother(if she knew who her mother was -
    most in
    the compound didn't)for "marriage" then forced to...well you know
    what...
    with some 50 year old man in matrimonial beds in the church chapel (some
    chapel huh).

    John "San Angeloan"

  2. Re: OT: A sad event for Texas and the U.S.

    Ray - think you have seen too many episodes of Law and Order

    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/met...POLYGAMIST-FOS
    TER.37db55f.html