Looking for a TELAMON Asynchronous Engine - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Looking for a TELAMON Asynchronous Engine - Hewlett Packard ; We are looking for a spare TELAMON Asynchronous Engine. We have 4 spare Synchronous Network Engines, but no Asynch. They don't make these anymore. Barter anyone? Thanks, *********************************** Sanda Walsh Technical Consultant the Support Group, inc. Austin, TX * To ...

  1. Looking for a TELAMON Asynchronous Engine

    We are looking for a spare TELAMON Asynchronous Engine. We have 4 spare
    Synchronous Network Engines, but no Asynch. They don't make these anymore.

    Barter anyone?

    Thanks,

    ***********************************

    Sanda Walsh

    Technical Consultant

    the Support Group, inc.

    Austin, TX

  2. Re: Looking for a TELAMON Asynchronous Engine

    Sanda Walsh wrote: We are looking for a spare TELAMON Asynchronous Engine. We have 4 spare
    Synchronous Network Engines, but no Asynch. They don't make these anymore.

    Barter anyone?

    Sanda,

    I am sorry, I don't have a spare spare to share.

    -Craig