FCOPY FROM= QZDCENXD;TO=NEWQZD;SUBSET=" ",1;EXCLUDE

-----Original Message-----
From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On
Behalf Of James B. Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 2:41 PM
To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
Subject: [HP3000-L] OT: Quiz (8.39C) spacing

I am trying to output an xml extract from an image dataset using quiz.
Here
is the representative code:

26 INITIAL HEADING
&
27 TAB 001 ''
28
29 REPORT
&
30 TAB 001 ""
&
31 SKIP 01 TAB 003 ''
&
32 SKIP 01 TAB 003 DATE-CREATED OF ACCOUNTS
&
33 SKIP 01 TAB 003 '
'
&
34 SKIP 01 TAB 003 ''
&
35 SKIP 01 TAB 003 LEGAL-FORM OF ACCOUNT-DETAIL
&
36 SKIP 01 TAB 003 '
'
&
37 SKIP 01 TAB 003 ''
&
38 SKIP 01 TAB 003 LEGAL-NAME OF ACCOUNT-DETAIL
&
39 SKIP 01 TAB 003 '
'
&
40 SKIP 01 TAB 003 ''
&
41 SKIP 01 TAB 003 DESCRIPTION OF ACCOUNTS
&
42 SKIP 01 TAB 003 '
'
&
43 SKIP 01 TAB 003 ''
&
44 SKIP 01 TAB 003 ACCOUNT-NUMBER OF ACCOUNTS
&
45 SKIP 01 TAB 003 '
'
&
46 SKIP 01 TAB 001 '
'
47
48
49 SET REPORT DEVICE DISC
50 SET REPORT NAME QZDCENXD
51 SET REPORT LIMIT 150000
52 SET NOHEAD
53 ;SET SUBFILE NODICTIONARY KEEP NAME QZDCENXD SIZE 150000
54
55 SET PAGE WIDTH 255
56 ;SET PAGE LENGTH 60
57 SET PAGE IMAGES 1

My difficulty is that I am getting exactly six blank lines between each
report
group and I would really like to suppress this if possible. My review
of the
documentation does not provide the answer. My understanding is that
formfeed
is disabled when writing to disc (SET NOFORMFEED) and that this means
that
quiz will insert blank lines for spacing, but this does not seem the
case in
this instance.

Is it possible, without a lot of fiddling, to suppress these blank lines
and
if so, how?

--
*** E-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel ***