Hi all,

I've been doing that 'eat and exercise' thing to lose some
weight, and regain my sculpted physique. As you may have guessed, that
means the wife fixes me salads for lunch (you stomach never gets full,
but your jaw tires from chewing, so it does kind'a work).

Anyway, if you do eat salads at work, you may want to try
"Newmans' Own" Olive Oil and Vinegar dressing. It tastes great,
profits go to charity, and it requires no refrigeration (I just keep a
bottle in my bottom desk drawer (right next to the bottle of Scotch)).

Raymond Shahan

Information Systems
REPUBLIC TITLE OF TEXAS, INC.
2701 W Plano Parkway
<http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ad...ay&csz=75075&c
ountry=us&new=1&name=&qty=>
Plano, TX 75075

direct 214.556.0202
main 972.578.8611
fax 972.424.5621

www.republictitle.com

rshahan@republictitle.com

Life is not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and loudly proclaiming:

-- WOW!!! What a Ride!!!