Re: OT: The first robin of spring and she's not happy - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: The first robin of spring and she's not happy - Hewlett Packard ; Are they filming a movie near by? Is ther a woman in a phone booth near the neighborhood? Is a man named Alfred in the area? or, maybe, it's spring training >From: Craig Lalley >Date: 2008/04/20 Sun AM 10:38:07 CDT ...

  1. Re: OT: The first robin of spring and she's not happy

    Are they filming a movie near by? Is ther a woman in a phone booth near the neighborhood? Is a man named Alfred in the area?

    or, maybe, it's spring training

    >From: Craig Lalley
    >Date: 2008/04/20 Sun AM 10:38:07 CDT
    >To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    >Subject: [HP3000-L] OT: The first robin of spring and she's not happy

    >This is off topic, in a big way.
    >
    >This entire week in the morning, we have been having a robin attempt to get into our house.
    >
    >This is not a robin that accidentaly hits the window, is stunned and flies away. She tries repeatedly to get through door wall (glass door). The robin flies up to the window, and keeps trying. At times, she will even hang on the screen.
    >
    >The robin has tried several windows, door wall, kitchen and even the bathroom which has privacy glass (not see through).
    >
    > We found out from the neighbor, that this bird is making the rounds in the neighborhood.
    >
    > In all my years, I have never seen a bird act like this. Judging from her size, I presume she is pregnant.
    >
    > Are there any Avian experts out there?
    >
    > -Craig

    joseph dolliver
    e3k solutions , inc
    41630 marie court
    leonardtown, md 20650
    301-475-6985

  2. Re: OT: The first robin of spring and she's not happy

    I haven't seen a phone booth in years. Do these things still exist? Where does Superman change?

    Denys...
    Are they filming a movie near by? Is ther a woman in a phone booth near the neighborhood? Is a man named Alfred in the area?

    or, maybe, it's spring training

    >From: Craig Lalley
    >Date: 2008/04/20 Sun AM 10:38:07 CDT
    >To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    >Subject: [HP3000-L] OT: The first robin of spring and she's not happy

    >This is off topic, in a big way.
    >
    >This entire week in the morning, we have been having a robin attempt to get into our house.
    >
    >This is not a robin that accidentaly hits the window, is stunned and flies away. She tries repeatedly to get through door wall (glass door). The robin flies up to the window, and keeps trying. At times, she will even hang on the screen.
    >
    >The robin has tried several windows, door wall, kitchen and even the bathroom which has privacy glass (not see through).
    >
    > We found out from the neighbor, that this bird is making the rounds in the neighborhood.
    >
    > In all my years, I have never seen a bird act like this. Judging from her size, I presume she is pregnant.
    >
    > Are there any Avian experts out there?
    >
    > -Craig

    joseph dolliver
    e3k solutions , inc