Hello,

I bought this monitor new in box (off eBay), and it looked and worked
perfectly for a few months. I don't know if there's any connection, but
since installing Windows Vista SP1, I've noticed a change in the display.
The background gradient on the desktop is not perfectly uniform. There are
lighter vertical bands of color about 1" wide and 1" apart. My display
adapter is a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430. When the monitor is
disconnected from the graphics adapter, the display is uniformly black. But
once Windows begins to boot, and there's a black background, I can see
lighter vertical bands liked described above. It's not a big problem, as you
can't see the defect while viewing images or movies. Nevertheless, it's a
nuisance and a distraction at times. Does anyone have any ideas as to what
might be wrong? I've got the latest NVIDIA drivers installed as well.
Thanks!

Bob