Mark,

You wrote :

> A couple of months ago, HP in its infinite wisdom decided that my
> services were no longer necessary. My last day of employment there was
> yesterday. :-(

Thank you for all your contributions to the HP3000 world, Mark. They have
been very significant. It's such a shame that all the experience and
expertise gained over the years will become useless.

Now that Mark and Jeff have gone..is there anyone actually left at HP who
knows what an HP3000 is? (and I don't mean a Netserver!).

Cheers,

John Dunlop