a change of address - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on a change of address - Hewlett Packard ; Hi HP3000-L, A couple of months ago, HP in its infinite wisdom decided that my services were no longer necessary. My last day of employment there was yesterday. :-( Please delete mark.bixby@hp.com from your address books lest the other Mark ...

  1. a change of address

    Hi HP3000-L,

    A couple of months ago, HP in its infinite wisdom decided that my
    services were no longer necessary. My last day of employment there was
    yesterday. :-(

    Please delete mark.bixby@hp.com from your address books lest the other
    Mark Bixby who still works at HP (yes, there were two of us) starts
    getting e-mail intended for me.

    I will be taking a couple of months off to focus on various personal
    projects, then in July I will be joining Quintessential School Systems
    (QSS). I definitely look forward to working with Jeff Vance again who
    also ended up at QSS after he left HP. :-)

    --
    mark@bixby.org
    Remainder of .sig suppressed to conserve expensive California electrons...

  2. Re: a change of address

    Mark Bixby wrote: I will be taking a couple of months off to focus on various personal
    projects, then in July I will be joining Quintessential School Systems
    (QSS). I definitely look forward to working with Jeff Vance again who
    also ended up at QSS after he left HP. :-)

    It seems to me that the winner in this equation is Duane and QSS.

    So long HP, seems I hardly new ya.

    Congrats to Mark, and thanks for all the help that you gave. You'll never know how much we relied on you. :-)

    -Craig