hp48g+, hp48gx - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on hp48g+, hp48gx - Hewlett Packard ; I JUST PURCHASED A NEW COMPUTER WITH VISTA OPERATING SYSTEM AND MY HP48G+ AND HP48GX CALCULATOR CONNECTIVITY KIT DOES NOT WORK. THE SAME KIT ALWAYS WORKED IN MY OLD COMPUTER WHICH HAS WINDOWS 2000....

  1. hp48g+, hp48gx

    I JUST PURCHASED A NEW COMPUTER WITH VISTA OPERATING SYSTEM AND MY
    HP48G+ AND HP48GX CALCULATOR CONNECTIVITY KIT DOES NOT WORK. THE SAME
    KIT ALWAYS WORKED IN MY OLD COMPUTER WHICH HAS WINDOWS 2000.

  2. Re: hp48g+, hp48gx

    On Apr 8, 4:51 pm, frankjar...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I JUST PURCHASED A NEW COMPUTER WITH VISTA OPERATING SYSTEM AND MY
    > HP48G+ AND HP48GX CALCULATOR CONNECTIVITY KIT DOES NOT WORK. THE SAME
    > KIT ALWAYS WORKED IN MY OLD COMPUTER WHICH HAS WINDOWS 2000.

    Just go back to W2K. Who needs Vista? I bought a laptop with XP and an
    upgrade to Vista and installed W2KSP4 instead. Everything works,
    inclusing WiFi.

+ Reply to Thread