For collectors ... - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on For collectors ... - Hewlett Packard ; Too expensive for me , but it's exceptional. Perhaps some of you could be interested ... http://cgi.ebay.com/Microcomputer-El...QQcmdZViewItem Philippe...

  1. For collectors ...

    Too expensive for me , but it's exceptional. Perhaps some of you could
    be interested ...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Microcomputer-El...QQcmdZViewItem

    Philippe

  2. Re: For collectors ...

    "Philippe Salmon" wrote in message
    > Too expensive for me , but it's exceptional. Perhaps some of you could
    > be interested ...
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/Microcomputer-El...QQcmdZViewItem
    >
    > Philippe

    Looks Casio to me.

  3. Re: For collectors ...

    "FanJet" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > "Philippe Salmon" wrote in message
    >> Too expensive for me , but it's exceptional. Perhaps some of you could
    >> be interested ...
    >>
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/Microcomputer-El...QQcmdZViewItem
    >>
    >> Philippe

    > Looks Casio to me.

    Freely translated from Cmdr. Chekov: Take a look at the Russian original;-)

+ Reply to Thread