laserjet 6p - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on laserjet 6p - Hewlett Packard ; I am STILL looking for a owners/service manual for the laserjet 6p. Hp does NOT provide one nor can I find one on third party sites. Any help in finding one welcome....

  1. laserjet 6p

    I am STILL looking for a owners/service manual for the laserjet 6p. Hp
    does NOT provide one nor can I find one on third party sites. Any help
    in finding one welcome.

  2. Re: laserjet 6p

    rtrg wrote:
    > I am STILL looking for a owners/service manual for the laserjet 6p. Hp
    > does NOT provide one nor can I find one on third party sites. Any help
    > in finding one welcome.

    http://www.eserviceinfo.com/index.ph...=LaserJet+4550

    and scroll down a bit.

  3. Re: laserjet 6p

    > rtrg wrote:
    > I am STILL looking for a owners/service manual for the laserjet 6p.

    Hp does NOT provide one nor can I find one on third party sites. Any
    help in finding one welcome.

    Here it is

    http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...66705#13366705

+ Reply to Thread