Google/Virgin space exploration consortium - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Google/Virgin space exploration consortium - Hewlett Packard ; Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the founders of Google, just a few days ago announced, in conjunction with Richard Branson of Virgin Airways/Virgin Records/Virgin Galactic, the formation of a new corporate enterprise that combines the best of the two organizations: ...

  1. Google/Virgin space exploration consortium

    Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the founders of Google, just a few days ago
    announced, in conjunction with Richard Branson of Virgin Airways/Virgin
    Records/Virgin Galactic, the formation of a new corporate enterprise that
    combines the best of the two organizations: "Virgle." Their intent is nothing
    less than to put human colonists on Mars:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSdy_9blB4

    In a somewhat but distantly related development, on the off chance that Ron
    Seybold's reporting the Newswire is correct and HP is perhaps thinking of
    resurrecting the HP3000 as a social networking app, we're pleased to
    announce that we've recently hired perhaps the best contingency engineer
    that we know, Justin Case.

    If Ron's news proves to be true, please be assured that Justin is standing by,
    ready to leap into action on a moment's notice, although right at the moment,
    given his lack of a firm date or subject direction, he's merely rearranging his
    office and rooting through the office refrigerator.

    Wirt Atmar

  2. Re: Google/Virgin space exploration consortium

    Wonder if he's any relation to one of my 'test database' people -
    "Justin Thyme"?

    Happy Friday!

    cs
    Wirt writes...
    >Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the founders of Google, just a few days ago
    >announced, in conjunction with Richard Branson of Virgin Airways/Virgin
    >Records/Virgin Galactic, the formation of a new corporate enterprise that
    >combines the best of the two organizations: "Virgle." Their intent is nothing
    >less than to put human colonists on Mars:
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSdy_9blB4
    >
    >In a somewhat but distantly related development, on the off chance that Ron
    >Seybold's reporting the Newswire is correct and HP is perhaps thinking of
    >resurrecting the HP3000 as a social networking app, we're pleased to
    >announce that we've recently hired perhaps the best contingency engineer
    >that we know, Justin Case.
    >
    >If Ron's news proves to be true, please be assured that Justin is standing by,
    >ready to leap into action on a moment's notice, although right at the moment,
    >given his lack of a firm date or subject direction, he's merely
    >rearranging his
    >office and rooting through the office refrigerator.
    >
    >Wirt Atmar

    Connie Sellitto
    Programmer/Analyst
    732-528-9797 ext 18

    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    CFA now offers Online Registration of Cat Litters! See
    http://www.cfa.org/org/online-regist...-tutorial.html
    for details.

  3. Re: Google/Virgin space exploration consortium

    Didn't he get married to Helen Waite?

    She was the lady you went to with complaints .. Well that's what I was
    told:

    "Got a complain? Go to Helen Waite"

    --
    Jim Alexander Longs Drug Stores