Re: Is a DLT drive slower than a DAT drive? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Is a DLT drive slower than a DAT drive? - Hewlett Packard ; what size system do you have? - d --- Donna Hofmeister Allegro Consultants, Inc. > -----Original Message----- > From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On > Behalf Of Ray Shahan > Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 9:20 AM > To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU ...

  1. Re: Is a DLT drive slower than a DAT drive?

    what size system do you have? - d

    ---
    Donna Hofmeister
    Allegro Consultants, Inc.

  2. Re: Is a DLT drive slower than a DAT drive?

    Donna, recently of allegro affiliation, queries:

    >what size system do you have? - d

    why is it always about size?

    duane

  3. Re: Is a DLT drive slower than a DAT drive?

    > why is it always about size?

    wouldn't it be for you too if you worked at a place named longs for so many
    years...