Make a disc of the installation - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Make a disc of the installation - Hewlett Packard ; I have a hp F-300 series scanner. I have lost the installation disc. How do I make one from the information in my computer?...

  1. Make a disc of the installation

    I have a hp F-300 series scanner. I have lost the installation disc. How do
    I make one from the information in my computer?

  2. Re: Make a disc of the installation

    "W. Wells" wrote in message
    >I have a hp F-300 series scanner. I have lost the installation disc. How
    >do I make one from the information in my computer?

    Did you check HP.com ?

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...&lang=en&cc=us

+ Reply to Thread