Has anyone read the Newswires April 1st edition on the web. There is an
article about HP's *NEW* purpose for MPE,

the 2nd paragrph goes like this:

"We're reaching to become more popular with customers younger and less
gray than the 3000 community," said HP spokesman Ben E. Fitforeyou.
"This MPE/iX software isn't going anywhere unless we do something about
it, and HP is willing to take its chances and charge into the future. We
see MPE/iX as a way to bring thousands of computer professionals
together for significant social interchange."

What do you think about this?

Michael Anderson,
J3k Solutions
Sr.Systems Programmer/Analyst