Re: Convert MPE/iX to social net app - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Convert MPE/iX to social net app - Hewlett Packard ; I see it as an article written on April Fool's day. -----Original Message----- From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On Behalf Of Michael Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 9:37 AM To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU Subject: [HP3000-L] Convert MPE/iX to social net app Has ...

  1. Re: Convert MPE/iX to social net app

    I see it as an article written on April Fool's day.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On
    Behalf Of Michael
    Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 9:37 AM
    To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    Subject: [HP3000-L] Convert MPE/iX to social net app

    Has anyone read the Newswires April 1st edition on the web. There is an
    article about HP's *NEW* purpose for MPE,

    http://3000newswire.blogs.com/3000_n...verts-mpe.html

    the 2nd paragrph goes like this:

    "We're reaching to become more popular with customers younger and less
    gray than the 3000 community," said HP spokesman Ben E. Fitforeyou.
    "This MPE/iX software isn't going anywhere unless we do something about
    it, and HP is willing to take its chances and charge into the future. We

    see MPE/iX as a way to bring thousands of computer professionals
    together for significant social interchange."

    What do you think about this?

    --
    Michael Anderson,
    J3k Solutions

  2. Re: Convert MPE/iX to social net app

    Ray Shahan wrote:
    > I see it as an article written on April Fool's day.

    You guys are just too smart, but I like Ron's sense of humor ;-)